One of the first things you’ll want to do after your blog is installed is META tag optimization. Check your META tags to be certain that they are optimized for search engines. Use the tool below to analyze your META title, description, keywords, robots and much more. It also gives you some really good information on keyword density, and loads of valuable information for website optimizations. This search engine optimization tool uses the same spider technology as the search engine spiders.
One of the first plugins you’ll want to install in your WordPress blog is the All In One SEO Pack plugin for search engine optimization. This will help you get your meta tags set up correctly.
- Automatically optimizes your titles for search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For WordPress 2.3 you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- You can fine-tune everything
- Backward-Compatibility with many other plugins, like Auto Meta, Ultimate Tag Warrior and others.
Let me know if this tool is useful. If you like it, please bookmark it below.